Many people say that the filling of argon in hollow glass is to prevent the fogging of hollow glass? But the manufacturer of two-component glue machine tells you that this statement is incorrect. So, since filling inert gas can not prevent fogging, what role does it play? Take argon as an example, the following are its real functions:
(1) After filling with argon, the pressure difference between inside and outside can be reduced, the pressure balance can be maintained, and the glass burst caused by the pressure difference can be reduced.
(2) The K value of the hollow glass can be effectively improved after argon gas filling, which can reduce the condensation of the indoor side glass and improve the comfort level. That is to say, the hollow glass after gas filling is less prone to condensation and frost, but not inflatable, which is not the direct cause of fogging.
(3) As an inert gas, argon can slow down the heat convection in hollow glass, and can also greatly improve its sound insulation and noise reduction effect, that is to say, it can make the insulating effect of hollow glass better.
(4) It can increase the strength of large area hollow glass, so that it will not collapse because there is no support in the middle.
(5) Increase the wind compressive strength.
(6) Because it is filled with dry inert gas, the water-bearing air in the hollow chamber can be replaced, so that the inner environment of the chamber can be kept drier and the service life of the molecular sieves in the aluminium spacer frame can be prolonged.
(7) When using low-radiation LOW-E glass or coated glass, because the gas is inert, the oxidation rate of the coated glass can be reduced and the service life of the coated glass can be prolonged.
This article is dedicated by the two-component glue maker. For more information, please click: http://www.! We will use advanced technology and sincere attitude to provide you with comprehensive services. More relevant knowledge will be dedicated to you one after another. Please look forward to it.