Two-component beater is widely used in glass processing industry, and the bonding strength of the adhesive is the key to the quality of glass processing, so it is particularly important to understand the factors affecting the bonding strength of the adhesive of the beater. A large amount of information has been compiled online, and then the physical factors affecting the bonding strength of the adhesive of the beater are analyzed.
1. Surface roughness. When the adhesive saturates the surface of the bonded material well (contact angle is less than 90 degrees), the roughening of the surface is beneficial to the improvement of the wetting level of the adhesive liquid to the surface and the increase of the contact point density between the adhesive and the bonded material, which is conducive to the improvement of the bonding strength. Conversely, when the adhesives are poorly infiltrated with the adhesives (theta > 90 degrees), the roughening of the surface is not conducive to the improvement of the bonding strength.
2. Appearance disposal. The appearance disposal before bonding is the key to the success of bonding, and its purpose is to obtain strong and durable joints. Due to the existence of "weak boundary layer" consisting of oxide layer (such as rust), chromium plating layer, phosphating layer and release agent, the surface disposal of the adhesives will affect the bonding strength. For example, the appearance of polyethylene can be treated by thermal chromic acid oxidation to improve the bonding strength. When heated to 70-80 C for 1-5 minutes, a good bondable appearance can be obtained. This method is suitable for polyethylene sheets, thick-walled pipes and so on. When polyethylene film is treated with chromic acid, it can only stop at room temperature.
3. soak. Bonded joints are often infiltrated into other low molecular weight substances due to the effect of environmental atmosphere. For example, in wet environment or underwater, water molecules are immersed in the adhesive layer; in organic solvents, solvent molecules are immersed in the polymer layer. The penetration of low molecular weight first deforms the adhesive layer and then enters the interface between the adhesive layer and the adhesives. It reduces the strength of the adhesive layer, which leads to the destruction of the bonding.
4. pressure. When bonding, pressure is applied to the bonding surface, which makes it easier for the adhesive to fill the holes on the surface of the bonded body, and even flow into deep holes and capillaries to reduce bonding defects. For adhesives with lower viscosity, excessive flow will occur under pressure, resulting in glue deficiency. Therefore, the pressure should be applied when the viscosity is high, which also promotes the gas escaping from the surface of the adhered body and reduces the stomata in the bonding zone.
6. Thickness of adhesive layer. Thicker adhesive layer is prone to bubble, defect and early fracture, so the adhesive layer should be as thin as possible to obtain higher bonding strength. In addition, the thermal stress formed by the thermal shrinkage of the thick rubber layer in the interface area after heating is also larger, which is more likely to cause joint damage.
The above content is provided by the small arrangement of two-component glue punch. I believe you have a certain understanding of it through our explanation. For more details, please pay attention to our official website: http://www.! If you are satisfied with our service, please tell your friends around you. If you feel that our service is not good enough, you should help us improve it. We would appreciate it very much.